Finding the best agency for designing your website may not be easiest task. There are some incredibly professional ecommerce web design services in Singapore, including ones that specialize in small business websites.
In this post, we are sharing the top questions you need to ask before selecting a company.
- How long have you been in business? Experience is the most important factor that matters for professional web design, and it is best to hire an agency that has worked in your niche and businesses with similar profiles.
- Who are your top clients? The clientele of a company says a lot about their work. Ask for references, and figure out how they rate on Google. Impartial online reviews are also great for comparing web design services.
- Do you handle online marketing, as well? If web design company has some experience with SEO, PPC, and social media, it always helps. Make sure that they focus on SEO-friendly practices for creating the website.
- How will our team get involved in the design? Website designing is a collaborative process between the agency and client, and you need to have authority to approve design and add inputs on the actual work being done.
- Do you offer tech support? While it’s a no brainer that you need to get an estimate from the agency in advance, tech support is often ignored by website owners. Find a web design company that is around to take questions and resolve your tech issues, if needed.
Shortlist a few services now!