The five benefits of using a CBD topical.
You may or may not have heard of the new phenomenon of CBD. If you have heard about it, you may not know about the fantastic benefits that it offers. And while it provides many more benefits than five we thought five would be enough to get you to try it. The world is trying to go down the natural route as an effect chemicals and other things that are being discovered actually harmful to our body. Over the last few years, CBD has become extremely popular and is actually being made in multiple different ways. While a topical usually is a CBD lotion or CBD Oils, you can find CBD in liquid form, pill form, flower form (Which means that you are able to smoke the CBD).
CBD, which is the acronym for cannabidiol, is derived from the cannabis plant. It is the chemical compound in the cannabis plant. Although CBD does come from a cannabis plant just like marijuana, it’s compound is nonpsychoactive meaning ingesting it or putting it on your skin will not get you the “Stoned” feeling that marijuana gives you. Now some companies do mix the CBD with THC to create a CBD THC mix. These should only ever be available in places that are licensed to sell THC related products. CBD in recent years has had raving reviews, and some even use it as an alternative to medicine. After claims that its properties do have healing properties as well as a ton of other beneficial properties. There are many different forms of CBD you can get it flower form, which will allow you to smoke it, and you can also find it in gel form, pill form, lotion, oil form, and in gummies. Most pharmacies, drug stores, and smoke shops do sell CBD, and you can find many companies that sell the product online.
So now that we got into what CBD is and the different types of ways you can take CBD, Let’s look at some fantastic reasons why we should consider switching to a CBD lotion.
- Great for skincare- CBD is reportedly a great anti-inflammatory as well as an excellent moisturizer. You can incorporate CBD skincare products into your skincare line and help fight any skin issues you are having because CBD is a great anti-inflammatory. It is being studied to help with inflammation issues such as eczema and psoriasis. CBD has reportedly been high in helping fight acne since acne is an inflammatory issue CBD has been reported to reduce acne flareups.
- Great for sensitive skin- CBD has been shown to have amazing soothing properties. Because of this, CBD is excellent for those who have skin issues and who have sensitive skin. And has been shown to reduce redness and irritation drastically. We recommend that if you have skin issues that you reach out to your dermatologist to get their opinion about a CBD product.
- Pain Relief- CBD has been known to help with the pain severely. The problem with using pain killers to relieve pain is that we can get addicted to them. They are not meant to be taken long term. The effects that pain killers have on our bodies is hugely alarming. Often time they do more damage in the long run. With CBD, you do not have to worry about putting nasty chemicals into your body or even have to worry about becoming addicted. CBD has natural healing properties that aid in eliminating pain. They have a wide range of products that you can find. You can find CBD for back pain, arthritis, muscle pain. You can indeed see the right CBD pain product by doing your research. Make sure you are looking for reviews or ask your doctor if he can recommend the right CBD pain product for you to use.
- Antioxidant- Because CBD does come from a plant, it is not shocking that it does also have antioxidant properties. CBD is a great topical to reverse the signs of aging, as CBD has been shown to reduce wrinkles and change the aging process significantly. This is also a great alternative to getting botox and fillers as those can be costly and, if injected wrong, can cause many other problems.
- Can be used in place of costly treatments- We have seen some results where CBD either cure or helped control a person’s skin issue or pain issue where surgery might have been required. Surgery can be extremely costly and the risks are much higher. Consider using CBD and see if that can help any issues that you might be having.
We hope that you were able to see some significant benefits of using a CBD topical. Remember there are so many different products that are being used with CBD it is almost kind of impossible not to be able to see how beneficial CBD just with all of the reviews alone. Next time you see a CBD lotion, do not hesitate to try it out. You may end up loving it.