The Reserve Bank of India is the conducting body for all RBI exams. The entire recruitment drive, eligibility, exam dates, appointment, etc. are all managed by the Indian Central Bank themselves.
Joining RBI is a dream for lakhs of bank aspirants but the vacancies released by the body are way less in comparison to the number of applicants. Thus, the competition gets tougher with each passing year. However, with hard work and determination, a candidate can easily crack any banking sector exam and RBI is no exception.
The post of Grade B Officer is one of the highest entry-level jobs in the banking industry and candidates strive to achieve it. The RBI Grade B Apply Online procedure is completely online and no offline mode of application is accepted.
Discussed below is the online registration process for the Officer cadre exam in detail so that candidates aspiring to apply for the upcoming recruitment can easily do so, without any convenience.
Step By Step Online Application Process
Once the official notification is released, the important dates are also announced. Based on the same a candidate must go through the eligibility details and other important factors and move on with the registration process.
Let us analyse each step for online registration carefully now:
- First, the candidate needs to register. For this, they need to visit the official RBI website and at the bottom of the webpage, an option “Opportunities@RBI” is present. Click on it and look for RBI Grade B exam vacancies.
- Under the Officer notification, there will be a link to apply online. Click on “New Registration”. You shall be redirected to the first page of the application form, where the candidate needs to enter their personal information. This includes Name, Address, Contact number and Email Id. Once all the details have been entered and saved, the applicant receives a registration number and password on their contact details and these are further used to log in to download admit card or check result, etc.
- The next step is to upload your photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature. The signature must not be smudged and the same photograph must be carried along with the admit card to the exam venue.
- In the next step of the application form, the candidate needs to enter details about his/her educational qualifications. Percentage, subjects, etc. for class 10th, 12th Graduation, Post Graduation, etc. are asked in this part of the registration form.
- Questions regarding the category, impairment (if any), Adhaar Card details, date of birth, exam centre choice, etc. are asked in the next part of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to upload an image of their left thumb impression, along with a hand-written declaration. The declaration must state:
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Finally, once the applicant enters all the details and fills in all the required fields, they need to click on the “Final Submit” button. One must remember once the final submission is done, no changes are allowed to be made in the form.
- The last step is the payment of the application fee. The registration will be considered incomplete if the application fee is unpaid. The payment can be done using credit/debit cards or net banking. The details about the non-refundable intimation charges are given below:
|Application Fee+Intimation Charges
After all the above-mentioned steps have been completed, the online application process is complete. Candidates must ensure that they get a print out of their application form and keep it with them safely for future use.
Once the online process ends, the hall ticket of the candidate is generated and uploaded online by the conducting body, 10 to 15 days prior to the date of examination. This RBI Grade B Admit Card acts as proof that the candidate’s registration is complete and he/she is eligible to apply for the exam.
The RBI Grade B 2020 notification is yet to be released. Thus, candidates who are looking forward to applying for it must carefully go through the details mentioned above in this article.