In a digital society like ours, where everything has a digital version of them, adapting to the technical aspects has become necessary.
Especially if you are a student or office worker, knowing your way around the computer, internet, and other such technologies are not just a skill anymore, but a requirement.
In such a scenario, being familiar with electronic documents is a must. Therefore, if you are in the manner of familiarizing yourself, then an excellent place to start is to learn how to convert a PDF to Word easily. Let us now see the process!
What is the need to convert PDF to Word?
The full form of PDF is Portable Document Format, which gives us a fair idea about the document itself. A PDF is a document format that is widely used, given that any device can access it.
Thus, it is easier to carry around and share among other devices easily. Its convenient characteristics make it one of the most popular file formats to be used worldwide.
However, as handy as it is, editing a PDF format file becomes a hassle. You need to have proper tools for editing a PDF file. Also, the said tools might not have free access either.
This is where converting PDF files to other formats becomes useful. You can easily convert PDF files into other file formats, edit them, and then save them as PDF files again. This article will specifically focus on converting a PDF to Word file format.
How to convert PDF to Word?
For starters, yes, you need a tool for the conversion. But here is the good part— you can easily find several PDF to Word converters online. On the bonus part, most of them are free to use! So you can quickly and conveniently convert as many PDFs to Word as you want.
These online tools are handy, user-friendly, and have other additional benefits that you can fully utilize, mostly for free. As to how you can do it, we have highlighted the most common method for it all. Read on for more:
- Search up ‘Free PDF to Word Converter’ on your search engine
- Among the results, choose the one that suits you the best
- On opening the page, you will be given a space where you can upload your, and two other drop-down boxes to select the type of formats you want your files to convert to and from.
- In the upload space, upload the PDF file you want to convert
- In the ‘From’ drop-down box, select ‘PDF.’ Some tools are smart enough to detect your file format
- In the ‘To’ drop-down box, select ‘Word Document.’
- Once your selection is made, hit the ‘Convert’ button
- After the conversion is completed, you can directly download the file or even have options presented to you for emailing, uploading to the Cloud, and so on.
So that is the process to convert your PDF file to Word easily. This is the most basic procedure for converting files, and almost all tools adhere to it. It is an easy and convenient process that can save you in the most unexpected situations.